Today is actually the worst. This morning I experienced pain so intense that I almost threw up. Eventually it passed, but not until I had spent an hour on the sofa, lying in the fetal position with a cold towel wrapped around my neck. Then this afternoon I had heart palpitations so terrifying that I started to hyperventilate, making it even worse by doing so. All day long, EVERYONE around me was driving me nuts by making a fuss about matters too insignificant to mention. And it’s raining. And it’s cold. And tomorrow I’m going to get tested to see if I have hypoglycemia. If not, it’s probably my heart (or so the doctor says), which, apparently, has a murmur. So yeah, I could really use a good cry now.
- les-jours-pluvieux said: Wat rot… Beterschap ik hoop dat het allemaal meevalt.
- quievi said: :( Hope you feel better soon!
- leprintemps said: Jeetje! Hopelijk valt het allemaal mee, Mandy!!!
- bellechantelle said: Hey hun, please keep us posted! I wanna know you’re alright.
- aubade said: I know exactly how that feels. Good luck with the dr and I hope you feel better.
- aubade likes this
- rememo posted this